Sunday, July 13, 2008

Caden's 5th Birthday Party

Caden's birthday party was a complete success! I am pretty sure that everyone had a good time and of course Caden raked in the presents. Caden declared Wilson his official " present opener helper" and of course Wilson had no problem with that. As you can see he got Guitar Hero from Gaga, ( momma and daddy really like that one too) and he also got a gameboy from Aunt April. Overall the day was wonderful (and HOT)! Oh my goodness I can't believe he's 5!!!!

After the party Caden wanted to go to Los Tres Amigos ( his favorite place) to eat. So we loaded all the fam in the car and went. They sang happy birthday to him while he wore the biggest sombrarro I have ever seen and he loved every minute of it. Of course not to be out cuted Kelsey had to get in on the action. Aren't they the cutest things you've ever seen? Again, a very successful day... thank goodness it's over I'm exhausted!


1 comment:

amanda said...

way to rocket back into the world of blogging...
great pics, I love the one Caden took of Keith with the rainbow!